Scriptigo imports your scripts from the following sources:
- iCloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Any iOS app that supports documents
Scriptigo imports a variety of file formats:
- Final Draft (FDX)
- Microsoft Word (DOCX and RTF)
- Adobe PDF
- Google Docs
- Fountain (including Highland, Slugline, and Trelby)
- Screenplay Markdown (SPMD)
- Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 (TXT)
- Celtx (CELTX*, TXT)
- Plain text (TXT)
NOTE: Both Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF documents support images and may have text saved as an image in those files. Since that's not actual text but an image of text, it won't be imported into Scriptigo.
Files imported into Scriptigo are converted to the Fountain format.
Read more about the Scriptigo file format here.
* Coming in Scriptigo 1.2